Would you like to improve team motivation and see a positive result in your business?
Do you have a vision of where you want to be, and could do with some useful advice on how to get there?
Could you improve your practice culture, and engage your team, with some good practical help?
This year's Autumn Workshops will will include such topics as:
- What motivates people to work? (including discussion)
- Motivation theory
- Job enrichment (including workshop)
- Performance management
- Effective feedback (including workshop)
- What clients expect from you and how can you "WOW" them
- The client's journey in your practice - making every contact count, including:
- Making a great first impression
- Effective consultation communication
- Ensuring they return and refer
- The impact the whole team can have in making your clients happy and your business successful
Following a successful and proven format, the day will be a beneficial mix of short presentations from the speakers and practical exercises.
Last year's delegates told us:
"The presentations were excellent for all participants (nurses, vets and practice managers)"
"A relaxed learning atmosphere with lots of interaction with other delegates"
"I have lots of ideas to put into action"
"I left feeling excited and enthusiastic about putting into practice what I learned"
|SIX HOURS CPD|
|NEW: Practice price makes it more cost-effective for someone from your vet, nursing and management team to attend|
WHEN AND WHERE?
|| - Bristol (Hilton)
||- Coventry (Hilton)|
|| - Crawley (Crowne Plaza) SORRY SOLD OUT
||- Newbury (Ramada, Elcot Park)|
|| - Wetherby (Ramada) SORRY SOLD OUT
||- Knutsford (Mere Court Hotel & Conference Centre)|
||- Edinburgh (Easter Bush Veterinary Centre)|
WHAT'S THE COST?
One delegate: £100 + vat
Practice price: £150 + vat (up to 3 delegates from the same practice booking at the same time)
Numbers are limited to 25 delegates per workshop so to book your place please call TMS event coordinator Susie Wilde on 01733 383537 or complete the online booking form.