LOOKING TO ATTRACT VETS AND/OR VNs TO YOUR CPD COURSE?
Veterinary Business Development can be your communication partner of choice providing you with a variety of opportunities to promote your CPD courses to the veterinary professionals.
* The booking form is a PDF and requires Adobe Reader 9 or later. If you do not already have a copy, please click on the Adobe link (right).
• Goes out to 19,686 veterinary professionals per week, including vets that need to fulfil their necessary CPD hour requirements.
• By advertising within Veterinary Times you can rest assured that you will be reaching more prospective delegates than with any other publication within the industry.
|"I found placing a CPD advertisement in Veterinary Times a straightforward and simple process. Everything, from initial contact to [the] advert appearing in the publication, was an easy and uncomplicated experience. Many thanks for all your help."
Jeff Torrington, Torrington Orthopaedic Referrals
| VN TIMES
• is the most widely read nursing publication in its field with an ABC average net circulation of 12,500 per month.
• With a comprehensive CPD diary it gives CPD providers an extremely cost-effective way of promoting courses to enthusiastic VNs.
• When placing a CPD advert with us in either Veterinary Times or VN Times your course information is uploaded onto our website free of charge.
• This information can then be further enhanced with a link to your own site for a small fee.
"VN Times is the one veterinary publication that can be relied upon to reach the most veterinary nurses and support staff. Our listing within the VN Times has proved to be so effective that it is virtually the only advertising we use. As a testament to its coverage, we have recently had to create an additional date for one of our courses due to the excellent response generated from our listing."
To book your CPD course in the correct publication, click either the Veterinary Times or VN Times tab (top right) to open the order form. Alternatively, call us on 01733 383555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org