A Complete Guide to Horse Care
Authors : Stewart Hastie, Johanna Sharples
Collection : Lopaedia
Publishing year : 2003
Language(s) : English
Number of pages : 256
Price : £ 5.50
The more you know about your horse, the better you understand his unique nature and care requirements, the stronger your relationship will be.
In Horselopaedia you will find a wealth of invaluable guidance on every aspect of horse care and health, broken into these easy-to-use sections:
- A brief history of the horse;
- Choosing and buying;
- Stable management;
- Health and sickness;
- Tack and equipment;
- Training and competing.
Readers will learn:
- How to recognise signs of a healthy horse
- How to care for, feed and understand horses
- How the horse's body works
- How to choose the right tack
- How to ride, both for pleasure and in competition
Horselopaedia will prove an invaluable reference - and it fits in a tack box!